In accordance with the Ohio Sunshine Law, the Sandusky Soil and Water Conservation District board of Supervisors hereby give notice that they will hold a special meeting on Thursday, March 19, 2020, at 1:00 p.m., to discuss a Crisis Policy and COVID-19 Plan of Action at The Sandusky County Soil and Water Conservation District Office located at 2000 Countryside Drive, Fremont, Ohio.
- February 1st – Deadline to apply for Nutrient Management Technician position
- Februray 12th – Wildflowers for Pollinators Workshop @ 6pm
- February 17th – Office closed in observation of Presidents’ Day
- February 24th & 25th – Ohio Federation of Soil and Water Conservation Districts annual meeting
- March 3rd & 4th – Conservational Tillage and Technology Conference Ada, OH
Next Board Meeting
April 2nd, 2020
Area 1 Envirothon
The 2020 Area 1 Envirothon will be held Wednesday, April 22, 2020, Kalida Fish & Game Club. This years theme:
Water Resource Management: Local Control and Local Solutions.